How can I use this website to make a financial donation?
Option 1: Have you come here to make a quick financial donation?
- after a disaster, you may make a quick donation to the United Nations’ response effort.
- in response to a media appeal, you may have chosen to donate.
- or for, indeed, any reason, you would simply like to give a one-off financial gift.
In short, you may like to give money, at this time, but are not necessarily interested in longer term engagement with the UN.
Option 2: Have you come here to fund a project?
- you may be open to including monetary provision as part of a broader kind of engagement with the UN, possibly along with provision of your company’s expertise or core competencies.
- you are interested in helping an ongoing project, in partnership with the UN, over the course of weeks, months or even years, and would like to pursue this further.
- you would like to offer money, to support a particular global issue of interest to you, but do not necessarily know how.
In short, you are not just making a one-off cash donation, but are looking for partnership in which money may have a role to play.